A few more days have ticked past, and once again I'm not updating half as much as I promised myself I would. Then again these lips always shun any form of obligation, so I guess I should shut up and carry on as normal ;)

In short, another rather quiet one, peppered with little moments worth mentioning...but going back to the quiet it's actually rather nice, there's no outward signs apart from the bagginess of my trousers and something of a spring in my step, but I can tell I will look back on this period of my life as a time of healing, from situations that were driving me mad and a life in the midlands which took its toll upon the saner parts of my brain.

The weather is still on a downward spiral, but I've been told that this will change by the end of this week - i hope so, as I'd love to get back on the Fahrrad once more. Other than that it's been surely about the simple things - avoiding the 24 hour clock as I actually have an irrational hatred for it, changing passwords so that they all have swear words in and make me smile each time I log in, rediscoverances of albums I loved once (specifically : Riot On An Empty Street) as well as some very welcomed suggestions from the Sonos (specifically, mark 2 : the namesake of this post by the rather lovely Sia, she's great). I've also been planning a few tricks to whip out of this dusty old sleeve; so watch this space, or don't, I guess it's up to you... :p

Theme of the week : train missing. This keeps happening to me through a complete and utter fault of my own. This entails me either having to walk home for an hour and a half, or as happened yesterday getting home at 6am after taking refuge at the local neighbourhood hostel bar. This also entailed me falling asleep on a tram and missing my stop. Fail x 38265455. And Missing German school. Fail x 38265456. Life goes on, and in the meantime I make a new week's resolution to write down train times...

OK so I have pizza a-waiting to be eaten and dvd's a-sitting, wanting to be watched. For the shoe lovers of you out there, check out these rather beautiful creations, and all completely unique too, if only I had a little more doshington...

Hearts and kisses, and this entire post is dedicated to the Most Outstanding Official Miss Parker, who I can't keep beaming about as she's off into the sunset to be the teacher that every kid remembers forever. :) I'm so proud of you dude!

x

Monday 21 June 2010 Posted in | , , , , , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "We Are Born"

Write a comment