I made this thing a whole lot privater...not really sure why...just got a little creeped out about internet presences and such. There you go. That's that. This is this. Life is life. Etc.


Not much else to say here apart from this week has been tough tough tough. I'll elaborate a little more once I have the energy to, but lets say it involves me looking after a bunch of 10 6-8 year olds, three of which are pretty painful and use that brush to tar the other 7 who are a complete delight. Still, last day tomorrow...

Also, I should be going to some tradition German beer fest this weekend. Get the lederhosen out! I have yet to purchase any. I'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb...

Sweet dreams alles,

X

Thursday 12 August 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Yeah, so..."

Write a comment