A blog without a blogger, a sad affair indeed. After somewhat of a (...n improptu) hiatus I'm sat at the bright red desk with many a word working its' way down my arm, from brain to fingertip...and on to computer screen. The phone is ringing but it's a freephone number and i STILL don't have the confidence to speak on the phone auf Deutsch, my final hurdle. I'll be working on it, someday.


Coffee in hand time, then. Life, and all who sail in her. The other post from the undisclosed location was, in fact typed at home...just to clear that one up. The outdoor play was in Bristol, I subsequently had the most fun night where I went to school in Butlinstown - which is very truly a feat worth writing down. I rounded things off with My First Road Trip up to the Derbyshire Dales and the wonder of Y Not Festival. It was wonderful, the light was just spectacular at points, the music fairly exquisite...the setting was remote and it rained like a bitch but I couldn't have been happier. +10 life points and a fair few notches on the old Laughing About Stupid Stuff Post :)

On my return back to Germanland, I somewhat missed the beginning of things due to my rather large lack of sleep. After catching up with where I was, I (in no particular order) loaded my German mobile with credit, visited the Library Bus again, found a really cute pair of 50s style red polka dot shoes for 5 EUROS, walked all night to find the single worst club I have been in here so far, became rather enamoured with the concept of night swimming, spent a whole day lying down watching MTV auf Deutsch, dreamt once more of Morocco (or at least the Moroccan bar they had at Tollwood), went to a Girls' sleepover complete with lashings of Mean Girls, was reminded how funny Mean Girls really is, took the train to deepest Zorneding and a lovely afternoon barbeque-ing, took another train signposted to Fitness via Exercise, enjoyed deleting a bunch of people off Facebook rather too much, sat in a cornfield and watched the sun disappear behind the trees, set up Skype fully, and ate rather too much dry cereal from the box.

The next two weeks see me somewhat more employed in that I have a summer job here. The first day was stressful via 3 x fights (hence the cornfield), but today was just schweet and I hope it sets the tone for the other days........we'll see.

Anyway, I would severely like to write more but the Exercise train is leaving. I just wanted to note it down before I went so that I don't forget a thing...I will attempt to remember to elaborate at some point in the future, promise. Kisseszzzxx

Tuesday 10 August 2010 Posted in | , , , , | 3 Comments »

One Responses to "But you don't care, or understand...how it feels to be a single double strand..."

  1. francesca says:

    facebook cleansing = highly addictive! xxx

  1. Me Meeston says:

    AMEN :))

  1. Unknown says:

    Moral of the post I removed is don't try and type a message on a touch screen phone you're not used to. What I meant to say is that DNA is my favourite track on Darwin Deez album. Brilliant. I would loved to have gone to Y Not but was away.

Write a comment