This week's been a mischung... had my first bike crash, enjoyed the sun, told off some rude people, found a whole new area of the city that I LOVE on my newly-adopted travels as a Cycling Commuter, did something that truly terrified me on purpose (cycling in the forest at night, as you ask.. or even if you don't), got my brain cut into pieces (not literal) by a constantly screeching child, got happy for no real reason (not that I was massively sad but.. yknow), had a wee beer at a beer fest, heard from some potential visitors, felt too exhausted to do anything but lie down, took some time to just breathe and appreciate everything, made a few plans... the list goes on.

Tomorrow and the weekend see a whole lot of things I can't quite be bothered to write about, just now. Although a helicopter just went over my house, I guess that's news. Also, I've been sorting out the old photo collection, in order to purge my poor camera of all the pictures stuffed on it. Hopefully, this will jog my memory somewhat of things I've been upto recently, and I'll therefore have a little more to write about. Blame the screaming child... brain no function..

Hmmm... I'm tired and need sleep, again blame the child. Oh! I also have terrible accidental self sick making alcohol stories, but I've not quite come to terms with those yet haha. In time you will know...

And now, have a completely non-consecutive day in the challenge. As we left things a whole nearly 2 weeks ago (!) with day 5, here's day 6 and a song that reminds me of somewhere. Not feeling particularly imaginative right now, plus I do have a terrible short term memory.. so let's pick my kitchen, whilst eating a bowl of cereal and having a dance, every time the family are out. This song never fails to make me happy, the words in particular own life.. although the video disturbs me somewhat and doesn't really fit as far as I'm concerned.. sorry little boy! See what you think though ;)

Happy almost Saturday...

Foals - Blue Blood from Blink on Vimeo.



X

Friday 6 May 2011 Posted in | , , , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Away from the city, away from the lights."

Write a comment