Found out TV On The Radio are playing here next week, so freaking stoked :)) other than that jewel in a rather dull looking crown, not much to report. Went dancing to Kultfabrik last night, it's still a complete hole.. surprise surprise! By the time everyone else wanted to leave I was in the not-so golden hour of no trains so had to hang around a bit.. only an hour or so but I got chatting to some people who were nice enough.. felt a bit weird being there alone though and got me thinking about situations that are simply not that acceptable being alone in. So then why does every little British town have a resident old guy that's always out on a Sat night alone ?! At what point does that stop being weird and become normal for them, if it was me I just wouldn't bother because everyone else still finds it, and by association you, weird ... ? Needless to say, after returning finally home about 5 due to falling asleep on a train (sigh.. will I ever learn?) today has then been a total writeoff.. I've accomplished nothing on my to-do list except sleep. Lots. The weather's been shit so I've not even been able to go cycling, sniff :((( never mind! I still have Lots Of Very Important Things To Do ie, find somewhere to live (!) so I guess I can use tomorrow and the continuing rain onslaught to make some inroads into that.. we'll see...

Anyway, I've just been told I have a couple of hours to myself, the family have relatives staying and I might not even have to babysit, scorre :)) although I will definitely just sleep again rather than use the time productively, of that I'm sure. Sometimes it's the best just to sleep! Wish I hadn't left my onesie in the UK.. :'(

Whilst I'm here, have song 9 and a song I can dance to. I love the first Friendly Fires album so, so much <3 it's just a damn shame the newest one is worse than being bad and has strayed into mediocre territory.. I honestly think I hate mediocre music more than bad music, at least the bad makes you feel at least something towards it.. so here's a reminder of times past.. :)



Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzback-to-bed.. x

Saturday 18 June 2011 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Waitin' on a signal or a sound,"

Write a comment