I hate the following expression but: I'm exhausted. I'm alone with the girls for 3 days and the thing I've found out is that I never, I repeat, nevernever, want to be a full time housewife.. it may come as a shock to you to hear ;) I just don't see the joy in it?! Does that sound nasty? I really don't mean it that way. I love the girls, I really do.. but, I think I hate feeling needed by anyone. I guess I just like the possibility of being able to swan off and do something if the whim strikes. Not that I always take advantage, but it's nice for it to be do-able. Blah.

In brighter times, the weather is following the pattern it should do in life and doesn't in the UK.. that means spring > summer > autumn > winter like you read about in books, and therefore, it is SUNNY and I am HAPPY if also TIRED. Both friends and family will be gracing my presence in little over a week, so you can add a rather large whack of excitedness in there too. I wish my day to day life was as interesting to write about. If you're particularly interested, and to mention them for a third time (it's as if they're my friends?!) I have realised the frogs in the pond are actually toads. This makes me feel a little grosser about all their eggs, I'm not sure why. Blame Kermit, he's all cute and puppety, do you know a cute and puppety toad? I think not..

Right, bored of this now but was aware I didn't post anything yesterday. I'm well aware this, cough, "challenge" (as if, climbing Mount Everest is a challenge!) doesn't state 30 consecutive days, but I know what my habitual self is like.. besides, we all need bad posts to compare the good ones to and so know there's such thing as good, anyway. So there. (I'm even re-using material. Terrible..)

Day 3 then, and a song that makes me infinitely happy. IF ONLY I COULD LISTEN TO IT ON MY iPOD which is currently being retarded and unlockable and therefore in the doghouse. By which, I mean in my bag with me silently pleading that the battery will run out soon, so that the next time I charge it it will magically unlock..? I was just saying how vital it was the other day too, famous last freaking words.

I'm going to make myself feel better about the whole affair by dancing manically to this, and so should you.



Xx

Thursday 7 April 2011 Posted in | , , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Broken iPod, broken head."

Write a comment