First things first, MY IPOD IS FIXED :)))))))))))) a big thankyou to my friend Becky, I am considering employing her as my Official iPod Saver (TM) <3 <3 <3

Other than that, feeling posi-posi-positive if a little itchy-footed (metaphorical, not actual :p). Pretty uneventful weekend, went dancing at this amazing Dubstep night Friday but got a little lost and ended up paying a small fortune for a taxi home.. babysat Saturday night and had a couple of really mind-clearing chats with people - one on my very own porch, one with someone I'd not spoken to in too long.. crossed a couple more locations off the old S-Bahn line project today, but this was mainly due to both places being ridiculously dull than any kind of productivity on my part. Met a couple of friends a little later for a short sit by the Isar, until the sun started disappearing and it got a little cold. Walked home.. hm.. feeling that life, if good, is a little humdrum at the moment.. I guess I've just got used to everything now, and something that was originally novel has just become real life. I don't suppose I find my own daily life all that worthy of being written about, I'm too busy working to do much exploring these days, and not (I hope) narcissistic enough to define myself as any kind of Captain Wow-type..

(This would be the perfect place to put the captain wow clip from Black Books up.. but I can't goddamn find it.. fuuuuuu internet..)

Anyway, this boring lull should hopefully not last any longer than about four days, as I'll be having a fair few visitors in the coming weeks. Really excited to see some sorely missed faces as well as use their time here (and co-inciding time off work, scorez) as an excuse to get out and about exploring again. What fun :) I will update you as and when interesting things happen...

In the meantime, I've become a little bored already with the song thing but perhaps it's cause I found this one really hard. Day 4 is a song that makes you sad, and there was no context.. did they mean sad in that you hate it..? I'm pretty aware that, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter a bit, but I couldn't think of anything I hate that much. So I chose a song about something I was reading about for a while, and it's the subject matter that makes me sad, even if the song itself I find really beautiful. I guess it makes me sad in that thinking-about-stuff way when you've just finished reading about serial killers? Not sure where I was going with that.. but anyway, I'm off to watch an episode of Being Human which I've become rather obsessed with of late. Have a bit'o Sufjan, and marvel at his talent as I do, whilst being kinda pissed off you weren't born like that, as I am. Ha.



xx

Sunday 10 April 2011 Posted in | , , , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Fixed iPod, fixed head?"

Write a comment