A quick'en, as I've found myself feeling somewhat rubbish, and not even Sufjan Stevens can help me, even though he's been trying his very best. Thank you Sufjan, but please go away now and no you can't follow me into the shower :(

I've therefore come to the conclusion I need sleep er, nowplz as I did in fact oversleep for work today. Plus I seemed to spend 68.23% of my time catching up with myself so not the best of days, but we all gotta have them.. to compare the good ones to and know there's such thing as good in the first place. So there. :p

For continuity purposes, the froggies have stopped (SCORE) and pissed off somewhere (hopefully under the tyre of a passing car), but in their place is the most ridiculous amount of frogspawn I've ever seen, to ensure the whole sordid business continues next year. Result :|

All in all, boring day, the high(low?)light of which was watching Louis Theroux return to that bat-shit crazy family in Kansas that go on about God hating gay people/jews/elephants/everyone. If only they knew that what they are doing is indeed 100% disproving their own theory.. because if God existed, surely he'd have sent some snipers to mow the fuckers down by now, eh. Good for a few laughs at a) some exceedingly poorly constructed "fact" clusters masquerading as arguments and b) what it's possible for children to look like (shudder) after generations of inter-breeding. I wonder if any of my army of 8 followers saw it? Do let me know your thoughts, if you feel so inclined..

Anyway, not feeling particularly on form word and/or lifewise so not going to tippy typey tap along a whole lot more. Instead, I'll just let the words of this monstrosity describe life for you, OR NOT. If you relate to this song in any way, then good for you, I'm glad you finally found something after spending so long being misunderstood etc etc but please find the "close" button on your little internet window and use it accordingly. Like, now. Cheerzzz..

Henceforth I present to you day two, and my least favourite song of all time / candidate for worst song ever. Including Rebecca Black. (nb. If you are in aforementioned epihphany of understanding, and have been recently living under a rock, you might want to check her out too.. )



There are no words.x

Tuesday 5 April 2011 Posted in | , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Oh, life, with your shoulders in the mirror.."

Write a comment